domingo, 15 de marzo de 2009

The peaceman




The real statement is i cry for you on bed,
I don´t know why, neither i love that,
With all the stars fading away
And all these circles in my head.
Bitch is a real shocking word
For a poppy starving man
That´s insane.
It´s real as I swear,
It´s pain in my neck
When all those babies are staring at me.
And I dare to say, a lot of time
I´ve found out a bunch of reasons to
Die or smile in a forgotten rotten world.
I mean,
I love life
I love you, guys
I love sunglasses in girls
And laughing at jerks.
But from heaven, as I see this
I´m the only one
who deserves all it´s happen
to me,
right me, man.
Lovely and pitiful,
Frustrating,
But not a shame nor hate.
Just a true statement
About what I feel,
What I am.
Damn,
Damn it
Shit
Fuck.

What am I?

Probably,
the biggest stupid guy.

(david)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario